THIS IS THE HOME PAGE BOOKMARK THIS PAGE ON YOUR DEVICE FOR EASY REFERENCE NEXT TIME 📌
Welcome to the blogsite for the River Valleys School District Board.
Extra Informational Meeting to discuss the details of the 2018 Annual Meeting
Tuesday, January 30, 7 PM, Dover Elementary School
click here for directions.
The next regular Board meeting is
Monday, February 5, 7:00 pm, Wardsboro Elementary School, Route 100
Agenda - click here
click here for directions.
*Note - the first 1/2 hour of this meeting is set aside
specifically for public information about the
upcoming 2018 Annual School Meeting
Important upcoming meetings in the next few weeks - anyone from either town can participate in any of these meetings.
Extra Informational Meetings to discuss the details of the 2018 Annual Meeting
Tuesday, February 6, 7 PM. Wardsboro Elementary School
Annual RVUSD School Meeting Dover + Wardsboro Unified Schools
Tuesday, February 13, 7 PM, Dover Town Hall, on Dover Common
Read the signed Articles (agenda) here.
Who should attend this meeting?
Taxpayers in both towns; concerned citizens; parents of children currently enrolled in both schools; parents who will have children entering the school system in 2019; home-school parents who want to learn more about future opportunities in education in Dover and Wardsboro; members of the education community, teachers and staff.
Statement from the Chair, Rich Werner of Dover
"The Board is looking for public participation -- parents, tax payers, residents, voters, and others -- as we move forward and start to set the vision and guiding principles for the River Valleys Unified School District in the next few months, as well as in late spring or early summer when we start to discuss specific policies and procedures around transportation, educational opportunities, which building students will attend and the overall educational policies of the River Valleys Unified School District. If anyone cannot attend the meetings, public comments and questions sent by email or from the links on the Board's webpages are always greatly appreciated."
CLICK HERE for more upcoming meeting dates.
The Board meets twice monthly. Here is the general schedule:
- First Monday of the month at Wardsboro Elementary School - click here for directions.
- Third Monday of the month at Dover Elementary School - click here for directions.
On the following posts and pages you will find information and links related to the work of the new Board for the unified school district.
- Frequently Asked Questions about the new unified school district
- a link to send your own questions -- the Board welcomes your questions and suggestions!
- notices of the next meeting - agendas, time, date, and place
- notices of changes to meetings dates (snow dates)
- links to the minutes of the Board meetings
- links to the BCTV videos of the Board meetings
- updates, notices, and ongoing activities of the Board
- information about the RVSD Board members
- information about the Act 46 Agreement between Dover & Wardsboro
Our Mission Statement
To reach the Windham Central Supervisory Union Office WCSU - click here
To reach the Dover Elementary School - click here
To reach the Wardsboro Elementary School - click here
BOOKMARK THIS PAGE ON YOUR DEVICE FOR EASY REFERENCE NEXT TIME 📌